Last read

I recently finished Dog On it, a fun book by first time author Spencer Quinn. The book is written from the perspective of Chet, a dog who seems to be a bit more in touch than his owner, Bernie. Bernie is a private eye who is on the track of a runaway girl (or is she kidnapped?). Along the way, Chet himself gets kidnapped and figures things out before his owner.

As a dog owner and dog lover, I loved reading this. Quinn does a good job of telling us what Chet is really thinking.

Another thing about this book: I read the whole thing on my iPhone using the Amazon Kindle app. It was actually very easy to use and surprisingly easy on the eyes. It's really nice having your book in your pocket at all times. For example, I went to one of our favorite take-out restaurants and placed my order. During the ten minute wait, I just sat down, opened up the book and read a chapter. Very, very cool.


Comments